Complete Guide to Check Game Compatibility with Your Computer
Console is no doubt the best gaming gadget but not all can afford a console just for enjoying a game and therefore try testing all the games in PC only. Anyways PC too is not bad at all that will definitely allow you enjoy all the HD and 3D games hassle-free.
But the game has to be compatible with PC in order to play a game seamlessly on PC. So, it is must to check the game compatibility first and then you should go ahead to buy a game especially to enjoy on the PC.
There are several ways to check game compatibility and here in this article we have explained the two best ways.
#Two Best Ways to Check Game Compatibility
Method 1: Manually – The first process to check game compatibility is manually. The process is too simple, what you need to do is first check the system information such as CPU speed, graphics card etc. and then check the system requirements of the game. Compare them and that’s it.
Anyways the step by step process and how to check the details are explained here in more details:
- First, check the PC specifications. While there are several ways to check the PC details, CPU-Z (which is freeware) is a great system information tool to help you out with this. So, first download and install it to run on the PC.
- Next, it will provide all the needed information such as RAM amount, CPU type and Speed, details on graphics card and the RAM amount on it. So, note down this information.
- Now, head towards the gaming site that you want to buy and all the game specifications and requirements will be listed there.
- Once you have access to the details, just compare them. The minimum game requirement is what you should check as it will be required to make the game running smoothly.
Method 2: Automatic – The automatic way is simpler and it neither requires you to check the PC information nor the gaming requirement rather a few clicks and you will get the result instantly.
‘Can You Run It’ is a very popular and trusted website present since 2005 which allow you checking the game compatibility in just second. It has tracked more than 6000 PC games requirement very successfully.
So, you can rely on the website with eyes shut. But in order to use this ‘Can You Run It’ website, an app titled as System Requirements Lab detection should be installed on your PC. Here is the step by step process of using It.
The process is too simple and takes just a few seconds.
- First, visit this website https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri.
- Tap on the “Can You Run It” button.
- Select the required game from the drop-down and again click on the Can You Run It button.
- You will be directed to a new page where the data will be analyzed.
- Next, you will be shown the result that if the game is compatible with your PC or not. Easy.
“And that’s all for now, thanks for sticking with the article, and you know it will always good to let me know about the tutorial, in the comments down below.” 🙂